Authentic Brown Betty English Clay Teapot
These authentic Brown Betty teapots are world renowned with the ability to brew the best tea possible. The internal shape of the Brown Betty is designed to cause the tea leaves to be gently swirled around as the boiling water is added resulting in exquisite infusion. This tea pot is hand-made in England from natural red terracotta clay with the much desirable brown Rockingham glaze which coddles the brew and provides a perfect cup of tea.
Please note: These authentic Brown Betty teapots are hand made and therefore will have minor imperfections and variations from pot to pot which only add the uniqueness and beauty of the piece. Also, it is very important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and pre-warm the teapot with warm tap water before adding boiling water to prevent cracking. With proper use and care this teapot can be enjoyed for generations.
- Authentic Brown Betty teapot
- hand-made from red terracotta clay w/ premium Rockingham brown glaze
- 4-cup (24 oz.): 5-1/2" tall x 5" dia. (body, less handle and spout)
- 6-cup (36 oz.): 6-3/8" tall x 6-1/8" dia. (body, less handle and spout)
- made in England
- A very nice everyday tea pot Review by Erik
Quality: Value: Price:
What can I say? Despite this teapots rather plain looks, it makes very good tea. The quality of the pot is top notch and and represents a good value for your money.
(Posted on 2/6/15)