DeLonghi Magnifica ECAM23210B Super-Automatic Espresso Machine
This new super-auto from DeLonghi offers elegant black and chrome styling with abundant features all wrapped up in a more compact package. The intuitive control panel is very easy to operate, to use default settings simply press a button for one or two cups and the grinding and brewing process completes automatically. If you wish to adjust the brew settings rotate the center dial and choose your desired strength and volume from backlit icons. The built-in burr coffee grinder is also adjustable for even more possibilities and the adjustable brew spout accepts a wide range of cup sizes. Just in case you wish to use pre-ground coffee instead of beans a convenient bypass doser is also provided and a turbo-style steam wand quickly froths milk for making cappuccino or latte drinks. Additional features include a cup warming tray, large 57 oz. removable water tank and a removable brewing unit for easy cleaning.
- DeLonghi Magnifica super automatic espresso machine ECAM23210B
- compact design w/ black ABS housing and stainless steel accents
- stainless steel lined boiler
- adjustable brew strength and volume
- quieter, adjustable conical burr coffee grinder
- steam wand to froth milk for cappuccino and latte drinks
- pre-ground by-pass doser
- cup warming surface
- hot water feature for making tea, hot chocolate or other beverages
- large 57 oz. removable water tank
- adjustable height coffee spouts
- instant reheat function
- 3-hour automatic shut-off
- simple cleaning and maintenance
- dimensions: 9.4"W x 17"D x 13"H
- DeLonghi 2-year warranty
- made in Italy
- DeLonghi-Magnifica Espresso Coffee maker Review by PWM April 2013-Retired in Florida heaven's
Quality: Value: Price:
By using the right italian blend of espresso coffee beans, + good water, (not Florida tap water) I succeeded in making a FANTASTIC Italian espresso. I worked in the business!
No kidding, all my European+Turkish friends are seen more often in the house, and they tell me, jokingly, (hopefully true) "because of the wonderful espresso!".
But be sure to clean it often and for the internal moving parts, use a food lubricant to keep it lubed!
(Posted on 4/5/13)
Write Your Own Review
The following FREE GIFTS are automatically included with the purchase of this item:
|Product Information||Item Number:||Value:|
As low as: $24.82