G.A.T. Carmen Stovetop Espresso Maker
The Carmen stovetop espresso maker features a very elegant round design and is equipped with a pouring spout adding a classic touch to this pot. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel throughout with a heat resistant handle and lid knob covering for comfort. Includes a special filter basket reducer so that you can brew less than a full pot if desired. Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves. Made in Italy.
- G.A.T. Carmen stovetop espresso maker
- polished 18/10 stainless steel construction
- stainless steel filter basket and filter plate
- heat resistant handle and lid knob covering for comfort
- includes special filter basket reducer to allow brewing less than a full pot
- sizes based on 1-1/2 ounce "cups" (approximate)
- 4-cup (6 oz.): 7-1/2" tall x 3-15/16" dia. base
- 6-cup (9 oz.): 8-3/4" tall x 4-3/4" dia. base
- 10-cup (15 oz.): 10-1/4" tall x 5-1/8" dia. base
- suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves
- made in Italy
- I really love this stove-top pot; had to order several pots before I got it right! Review by GEO
Quality: Value: Price:
And now I am ordering a 2nd CARMEN to have on hand for guests because I am tired of sharing my coffee with them.
Initially years ago, I had your Balzano Lavazza pot. When I could not order this pot or no longer find replacement parts, I bought a couple of your other pots. But I wasn't getting that really rich coffee taste. Then I ordered this fabulous four pot GAT Carmen espresso maker. And wow! I am so happy. I have that great rich coffee flavor again. NO BITTERNESS either. I take this pot with me everywhere ....where ever I travel, Europe or the U.S. along with my favorite coffee that I also order from you. Thank God for plastic zipper bags.
OH -yes, about a week ago I finally tried your Lavazzo espresso beans. I ordered the bag a couple of months ago on impulse with my last coffee order. Because I was sure I wasn't going to like it. Somehow, I sensed or had a feeling it was NOT going to be full-flavored. I ended up not using it until I ran out of my favorite Lavazza espresso coffee and had put in my next order with you. Well - WHAT a surprise. This organic coffee is REALLY full-flavored, (note - I have a 30 year old small grinder - just make sure you grind really fine) I truly could not tell the difference from my usual Lavazza espresso coffee I order from you.
Because I am getting older, I am trying to use as much organic in my diet as possible, so I do think when this new order of coffee runs out, moving forward, it will be the Lavazza Organic Espresso Beans for me.
Sorry to write a book - I got carried away. But I love great espresso! I also love working with you, Espresso Zone.com. You make having the best coffee to drink so easy.
(Posted on 10/25/14)
Write Your Own Review
The following FREE GIFTS are automatically included with the purchase of this item:
|Product Information||Item Number:||Value:|
As low as: $5.57