Ilsa Stainless Steel Neapolitan Coffee Maker
This Ilsa Neapolitan coffee maker offers classic "flip drip" design with high quality stainless steel construction, perfect for bringing this traditional Italian brewing method to your home. Completely made from stainless steel, including the reusable filter chamber and lid. Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass and ceramic stoves (not induction). Made in Italy.
Neapolitan pots use a very simple, traditional brewing process often referred to as the "flip drip" method. First water is added to one half of the pot and fine ground coffee is placed in the metal filter basket, then the pot is assembled and placed on the stove. Once the water begins to boil the pot is removed from the stove and flipped over, allowing the hot water to drip down through the ground coffee.
- Ilsa Neapolitan coffee maker
- stainless steel body and filter basket
- sizes based on 2 ounce "cups"
- 3-cup (6 oz.): 7" tall
- 6-cup (12 oz.): 8" tall
- 9-cup (18 oz.): 8-3/4" tall
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass and ceramic stoves (not induction)
- made in Italy
- Makes a great cup of coffee Review by Frankie Stecchino
Quality: Value: Price:
My grandfather used this type of coffee pot. It's easy and makes a great cup of coffee. I recommend it!
(Posted on 1/23/17)