Krups XP5240 Die-Cast Espresso Machine
Please Note: This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for order or backorder. Thank you!
The XP5240 is perfect for the home barista that appreciates clean, high-end style and effective yet simple brewing performance. Heavy die-cast construction offers a professional look, while the Krups patented "precise tamp" and pressurized portafilter design make brewing an authentic espresso with thick crema almost effortless. Simply add your favorite ground espresso to the filter basket and the ideal tamp compaction is automatically achieved as you twist the portafilter handle into place. For even more convenience this machine also accepts single-serve ESE style espresso pods. Additional features include a powerful 15 BAR pump, multidirectional steam wand to froth milk for cappuccino and latte drink, used coffee grounds eject button, cup warming tray, removable drip tray and large 44 oz. removable water tank.
- Krups XP5240 die-cast espresso machine
- patented "precise tamp" system
- chrome plated brass, pressurized style portafilter
- powerful 15 BAR pump
- stainless lined aluminum thermoblock
- multidirectional steam wand
- used coffee grounds eject button
- cup warming tray
- removable drip tray
- large 44 oz. removable water tank.
- uses either fine ground coffee or E.S.E. style espresso pods
- power: 120 volts, 1450 watts
- dimensions: 10-3/4"W x 9-1/4"D x 12"H
- Krups 2-year warranty
- includes coffee scoop
- Great espresso machine for the money Review by Hdg
Quality: Value: Price:
Had this for 3 years now - it's used daily to brow 4 double shots per day. We use it to make Americano every morning. The machine works well, the basket is a week point. I have had to replace mine twice. BUT THE. MACHINE HEATS UP VERY QUICKLY AND BREWS A GREAT SHOT.
(Posted on 9/6/13)
Write Your Own Review
The following FREE GIFTS are automatically included with the purchase of this item:
|Product Information||Item Number:||Value:|
Our price: $29.95