ROK Manual Espresso Maker
This ROK espresso maker by Presso was created with traditionalists and espresso enthusiasts in mind, letting you have complete control over brewing pressure through the use of two manually operated levers. The ROK also utilizes a traditional portafilter design similar to an electric espresso machine, allowing your choice of coffee and grind fineness. Features durable metal construction and includes a stainless steel milk frother for making cappuccino and latte drinks, an attractive storage tin and a tamper/measuring spoon.
ROK Espresso Maker Brewing Instructions:
- Add ground coffee into the portafilter and tamp
- Pour in freshly boiled water into the water cylinder and raise the levers.
- Slowly press the levers down to extract your espresso.
- Presso ROK Espresso Maker
- manually operated, no electricity required (freshly boiled water is required)
- durable metal construction
- dimensions: 12.2"H x 10.6"W x 7.9"D
- Presso Ltd. 10-year warranty
- includes a stainless steel milk frother for making cappuccino and latte drinks, an attractive storage tin and a tamper/measuring spoon