Traditional Italian Biscotti Cookies [8/pack]
These artisan quality Italian Biscotti cookies from Biscotti Brothers Bakery are created in small batches using old world techniques with only the freshest natural ingredients. Biscotti cookies remind us of kitchen memories centered around the family table where food was savored and cookies shared. In Italian, biscotto means twice (bis) cooked (cotto). Biscotti Brothers' biscotti are faithfully baked twice in the historic tradition of Italy. First, the dough is shaped into a flattened log and baked. Once removed from the oven, the log is sliced into individual cookies then baked again. These Italian cookies have no preservatives, no trans fat, no artificial flavors and no GMO (genetically modified) ingredients. Biscotti cookies are perfect alone and great for dipping into coffee or wine.
- traditional Italian biscotti cookies
- artisan quality from Biscotti Brothers Bakery
- all natural ingredients, no preservatives
- Kosher-Dairy certified
- 8 biscotti per package (7 oz.)
- mix & match quantity discounts available! see table above