Vev Vigano Kontessa Oro Stovetop Espresso Maker
The royally inspired Kontessa Oro stainless steel espresso maker by Vev Vigano is truly a magnificent espresso pot. This Oro version features a polished brass handle and lid knob, heavy 18/10 stainless steel construction and a stainless filter basket. Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves. Made in Italy.
- Vev Vigano Kontessa Oro Espresso Maker
- heavy gauge, polished 18/10 stainless steel body
- polished brass handle and lid knob
- stainless steel filter basket
- sizes based on 1-1/2 ounce "cups"
- 2-cup (3 oz.): 7" tall x 3-1/8" base
- 4-cup (6 oz.): 8" tall x 4" base
- 6-cup (9 oz): 9-1/4" tall x 4-3/4" base
- 12-cup (18 oz): 11" tall x 5-3/8" base
- suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves
- made in Italy
- excellent, sturdy, easy to clean Review by gorden
Quality: Value: Price:
My 9 oz size was gift and I've used it once or twice daily for two or three years now and replaced the gasket once - not hard to do. Solidly built, the shiny, heavy gauge stainless steel imparts no flavors and cleans easily. My water is very clean and soft, but low pH, which would not be good for an aluminum pot. I pack the coffee basket as full as possible, press it flat with a paper plate, and fill the water reservoir as full as possible without getting water into the basket. This makes an American sized cup of delicious, strong espresso. For what it's worth, I also recommend Dean's Beans Marrakesh Express dark roasted beans. Organic and fair trade. My perfect start to the day. I gave it 4 stars for value and price because it's not cheap, but I think it's an excellent pot that makes fantastic coffee.
(Posted on 10/30/15)
Write Your Own Review
The following FREE GIFTS are automatically included with the purchase of this item:
|Product Information||Item Number:||Value:|
As low as: $5.76