Vev Vigano Vespress Inox Stovetop Espresso Maker
The Vev Vigano Vespress Inox stovetop espresso pot is a classic design featuring a convenient flared lip carafe for easy pouring from any angle. This Inox version of the Vespress is accented by a polished chrome handle and lid knob, heavy 18/10 stainless steel construction and a stainless filter basket. Suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves. Made in Italy.
- Vev Vigano Vespress Inox stovetop espresso maker
- heavy gauge, polished 18/10 stainless steel body
- polished chrome handle and lid knob
- stainless steel filter basket and filter plate
- sizes based on 1-1/2 ounce "cups" (approximate)
- 2-cup (3 oz.): 5-1/8" tall x 2-1/8" dia. base
- 4-cup (6 oz.): 6-3/4" tall x 2-7/8" dia. base
- 6-cup (9 oz): 8-1/16" tall x 3-1/2" dia. base
- 12-cup (18 oz): 10-1/4" tall x 4" dia. base
- suitable for use on gas, electric, glass, ceramic and induction stoves
- made in Italy
- Nicely built Review by WingletDriver
Quality: Value: Price:
(4-cup model) This moka pot is quite a bit more expensive than the little aluminum one's, but it is built quite a bit better. This is a very attractive, all-steel model that is sturdier and heats up faster. On the down side: the relief valve is too low in the water tank. Since you're not supposed to cover that with water, it limits how much espresso you can send through the filter. When they say a cup is 1.5 oz, they really mean it. The handle is steel, so be sure to use an oven mitt when handling. The hinge on the lid could bend or break if you twist it while putting the upper and lower pieces together.
Other than those minor problems, I really love this moka pot.
(Posted on 11/18/15)
Write Your Own Review
The following FREE GIFTS are automatically included with the purchase of this item:
|Product Information||Item Number:||Value:|
As low as: $5.76