Zassenhaus 175M Turkish Coffee Grinder
This Zassenhaus Turkish coffee grinder is perfect for grinding coffee and often used as a gourmet pepper mill by fine restaurants. Featuring an adjustable grinding mechanism, this Turkish coffee mill can produce an ultra-fine powder like grind used in Turkish and Greek coffee brewing. The crank, knob and body are solid brass and the body is decorated with traditional scroll designs. This is a premium grade Turkish coffee grinder designed to last a lifetime, and should not be confused with lesser grade units commonly available.
- Zassenhaus model 175M
- solid brass body with traditional decorative scroll designs
- solid brass crank and knob
- grinder mechanism machined from hardened tool steel
- adjustable down to ultra fine, powder like grind
- size: 1-3/4" diameter x 8" tall
- Zassenhaus 10-year warranty on grinder mechanism
- made in Germany
- superior quality Review by slowpaddler
Quality: Value: Price:
I've been using this grinder purchased from EspressoZone every day for over a year now and am still extremely pleased with it and its performance. The grinding mechanism still works as if new and makes as fine a grind as you could possibly want-
Only complaint would be the finish of the brass on the grinder body has worn down to the raw brass. Personally, I like the look of this use and experience as it grows into a well-worn tool that becomes cherished.
(Posted on 11/22/12)