Cappuccino Frothing Thermometer w/ Clip
Most experts agree that the ideal milk frothing temperature when making cappuccino and latte is between 140 and 160 degrees F; lower temperatures do not produce a hot beverage while exceeding 160F can scald the milk. This professional grade cappuccino frothing thermometer clips on to your frothing pitcher and features an easy to read dial with a recommended frothing zone for quick reference.
- professional cappuccino frothing thermometer
- clips to frothing pitcher for hands-free readings
- sealed dial to prevent fogging
- colored temperature zone indicator for quick reference
- stainless steel stem
- overall temperature range: 30F - 220F
- zoned frothing range: 140F - 160F
- dimensions: 5-3/8"L (dial 1-3/4" diameter)
- NSF listed for commercial use
Be the first to rate this item!