Espro Calibrated Espresso Tamper [Black]
This innovative Espro calibrated espresso tamper takes the guesswork out of obtaining an ideal tamp pressure for consistent brewing results. Tamping pressure is an important variable in brewing espresso; if the ground coffee is tamped (or compressed) too hard the espresso can be bitter and over-extracted, if tamped too lightly water flows quickly through the ground coffee resulting in a weak brew with little or no crema. The Espro tamper offers a built-in pressure sensing mechanism that "clicks" as you press down indicating the ideal pressure of 30-lb. has been achieved. This tamper is perfect for the serious home Barista, as well as professionals to ensure a consistent quality product for their customers. Features a heavy weight polished stainless steel base, anodized aluminum handle and options for flat or convex bottom.
- Espro calibrated espresso tamper
- built-in mechanism "clicks" when 30-lb. tamp pressure achieved
- heavy weight polished stainless steel base
- comfortable anodized aluminum handle
- weight balanced 60% to the base for barsita tricks
- sealed mechanism; no maintenance required
- height: 3-1/3"
- made in Canada