La Pavoni Professional Manual Lever Espresso Machine PC-16 [Chrome]
The La Pavoni Professional PC-16 manual lever espresso machine is a world class unit, featuring a superbly polished triple-plated chrome finish and a highly efficient design that dates back to1961. This fine steam pressure, piston operated espresso maker incorporates modern technology and is built to last many years. Design features include a non-corrosive nickel plated brass boiler with mounted pressure gauge, stainless steel heating elements and reset safety fuses. The La Pavoni Professional PC-16 is equipped with a 38 oz. boiler which is capable of making 16 espresso shots. Includes a standard steam wand and the "Cappuccino Automatic" attachment which draws milk from a container and dispensed frothed milk right in your cup for great cappuccino and latte drinks.
- La Pavoni Professional PC-16 manual lever espresso machine
- triple-plated chrome housing
- 38 oz. nickel plated brass boiler
- mounted pressure gauge
- internal thermostat to control pressure
- stainless steel heating elements
- standard steam wand and "Cappuccino Automatic" frothing attachment
- uses very fine ground espresso only (not compatible with E.S.E. espresso pods)
- size: 12" high
- La Pavoni 1-year warranty
- includes single shot & double shot filter baskets, plastic tamper, coffee scoop & demonstration DVD
- made in Italy
Be the first to rate this item!