Product Condition & Warranties
All merchandise offered on our website is brand new, unless otherwise specifically marked as 'open box' or 'certified refurbished'. We are an authorized distributor for all products advertised in our website; therefore, all manufacturer provided warranties are valid.
Please Note: Most of the espresso machines and coffee grinders that we carry are individually bench tested by the manufacturer to ensure proper operation. Therefore, it is normal and expected to find traces of coffee grounds, water/coffee spots and possibly even finger prints on new equipment as a result of this testing.
Also, it is normal and expected for the counter on LavAzza machines to show some use from this factory testing, typically between five (5) and thirty (30) shots.
Most product warranties are provided and administered by the manufacturer; for specific details please contact the manufacturer directly. For the LavAzza LB910, LB2312, Rancilio Silvia & Rocky, and SGL Flexy a limited 1-year parts and labor warranty service is offered as follows:
- One (1) year free parts & labor service is available to the original purchaser from the date of purchase.
- The repair of equipment malfunctions that can be attributed to defective parts or workmanship are included.
- Not covered are damages which have occurred through lack of maintenance, improper use, incorrect voltage, poor water quality, abuse, negligence, accidents or other physical damage.
- Use of spare parts or accessories that are not from the original equipment manufacturer will void the warranty.
- Transportation and safe delivery of equipment to us for service is the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, if shipping please be sure to safely package the equipment and always purchase sufficient insurance from the carrier.
- Customer is responsible for the shipping cost to Espresso Zone's warranty center. The warranty does cover the return shipping cost within the continental 48 states.
- All warranty repairs must be performed by Espresso Zone technicians; costs for any repairs by others are not covered and may void the warranty.
- The products we sell are intended for use within the United States only; any use of equipment outside of the United States will void the warranty.