Zassenhaus Brasilia Hand Coffee Grinder [Mahogany]
The Zassenhaus Brasilia is a true classic hand-crank coffee grinder, beautifully crafted using beechwood with a stunning mahogany finish, and featuring high-carbon steel grinding burrs for years of reliable operation. This Zassenhaus hand coffee mill is far superior to the low-cost decorative grinders that are commonly available, and is designed for daily use. The precision conical burr grinding mechanism is fully adjustable, offering a consistently even grind from coarse through very fine. Simply pour your coffee or espresso beans into the top compartment and turn the adjustment nut clockwise for a coarser grind, or counterclockwise for a finer grind; as you turn the crank you can enjoy the wonderful ground coffee aroma as it collects in the convenient removable drawer. The gentle grinding process provided by this Zassenhaus mill creates virtually no heat build-up and preserves the fresh, natural flavor of your coffee.
Zassenhaus Brasilia Hand Coffee Grinder [Mahogany] Details:
- mahogany finish w/ gold accents
- beechwood construction
- high-carbon steel conical grinding burrs
- fully adjustable, stepless grind settings (from coarse through very fine)
- gentle grinding process preserves the fresh, natural flavor of your coffee
- quality construction, designed for daily use
- dimensions: 4.7"W x 4.9"D x 7.8"H
- Zassenhaus 25-year warranty
- made in the Czech Republic
- grind applications based on Espresso Zone testing:
- French press, percolator, vacuum pot, drip, stovetop moka, espresso machines (all types, both pressurized & non-pressurized filters)
Be the first to rate this item!