Zassenhaus Santiago Hand Coffee Grinder [Natural]
The Zassenhaus Santiago is a true classic hand-crank coffee grinder, traditionally known as a "knee style" grinder as it's shape allows it to be conveniently held between your knees while grinding. The Santiago is beautifully crafted using beechwood with a lovely natural finish, and features high-carbon steel grinding burrs for years of reliable operation. This Zassenhaus hand coffee mill is far superior to the low-cost decorative grinders that are commonly available, and is designed for daily use. The precision conical burr grinding mechanism is fully adjustable, offering a consistently even grind from coarse through very fine. Simply flip open the hopper lid and pour in your coffee or espresso beans, then turn the adjustment nut clockwise for a coarser grind, or counterclockwise for a finer grind; as you turn the crank you can enjoy the wonderful ground coffee aroma as it collects in the convenient removable drawer. The gentle grinding process provided by this Zassenhaus mill creates virtually no heat build-up and preserves the fresh, natural flavor of your coffee.
Zassenhaus Santiago "Knee Style" Hand Coffee Grinder [Natural] Details:
- natural finish w/ chrome accents
- beechwood construction
- high-carbon steel, conical grinding burrs
- fully adjustable, stepless grind settings (from coarse through very fine)
- gentle grinding process preserves the fresh, natural flavor of your coffee
- quality construction, designed for daily use
- dimensions: 3.5"W x 5.5"D x 7.8"H
- Zassenhaus 25-year warranty
- made in Germany
- grind applications based on Espresso Zone testing:
- French press, percolator, vacuum pot, drip, stovetop moka, espresso machines (all types, both pressurized & non-pressurized filters)
Be the first to rate this item!